Stainless Steel Egg Poacher
- 4 removable egg inserts with non-stick coating make it easy to poach eggs to perfection every time
- Take advantage of its dual usage by removing the poaching insert to use as a standalone frying pan
- Stainless steel build is ultra-tough and corrosion-resistant for long-lasting performance
- Aluminium encapsulated base ensures dish heats evenly on any hob type, while the glass lid locks in moisture during cooking
- Secure, riveted cast steel handles with silicone grips for safe handling
- Dishwasher safe for easy cleaning
- Free Extended 2 Year Warranty - Registration Required. *Terms and Conditions apply
VonShef Stainless Steel Egg Poacher
Poached eggs are healthy and delicious, but notoriously difficult to get right. With the VonShef Stainless Steel Egg Poacher, that doesn’t have to be the case.
Simply add boiling water to the pan, crack in your eggs into the removable non-stick poaching cups, leave to simmer with the lid on for around 4 minutes (depending on how runny you like them) and egg presto! You’ve got four perfectly poached eggs, ready to serve.
Once the poaching insert is removed, this egg poacher becomes a standalone stainless steel frying pan – perfect for cooking up a delicious Hollandaise sauce to go with those perfectly poached eggs.
Durable, versatile build
Made from tough stainless steel, this item is built to last. Combined with an aluminium encapsulated base for superior heat conductivity, it can be used on any hob type, including induction.
The transparent lid allows you to monitor the progress of your poaching while locking in heat to cook eggs on top for an even result. A vent is also included to prevent too much steam from building up.
With an attractive satin finish, this egg poacher would look at home on any stove or countertop.
Safe to handle
Riveted cast steel handle with silicone grips offers sturdy handling that’s always cool to the touch.
Dimensions – 20cm X 5cm (Diameter x Height)
If you change your mind, you can return your product to us within 30 days of it being dispatched, unused and in its original retail packaging.
If you wish to return an item you must contact us to receive an authorisation number. [email protected]