3 Tier Steamer
- Cook separate healthy portions of vegetables and meat at the same time on one hob with this premium 3-tier steamer
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel build with aluminium base delivers hotspot-free cooking with any hob type, including induction
- A vent on the lid prevents the hazardous build-up of steam
- Strong, riveted steel handles provide a sturdy grip while the ergonomic silicone wrap makes sure they’re always cool to touch
- Removable steamer baskets offer the flexibility to change the number of tiers, or both can be taken out to use the pan as a standalone 3L capacity casserole dish
- Dishwasher safe for easy cleaning
- Dimensions: L29cm X D22cm X H35cm
- Free Extended 2 Year Warranty - Registration Required – *Terms and Conditions apply
VonShef 3-Tier Steamer
If you’re looking to cook healthy, balanced meals quickly and easily, look no further than this excellent 3-tier steamer from VonShef.
With its three tiers of steaming power, you can cook up separate servings of nutrient-rich, low-fat vegetables and meat separately, all from one hob.
Steaming is one of the healthiest ways to cook. It requires no added fat while locking more nutrients in, offering you a highly nutritious and low-calorie way to cook your favourite vegetables and meats.
Durable, versatile build
Made from tough stainless steel, this steamer is built to last. Combined with an aluminium encapsulated base for superior heat conductivity, it can be used on any hob type, including induction.
Removable tiers allow you to choose between 1, 2 or 3 tier usage. If you’re in need of a standalone casserole pot with a 3-litre capacity, feel free to remove all three tiers.
With an attractive satin finish, this steamer would look at home on any stove or countertop.
Safe to handle
Riveted cast steel handles with silicone grips offer sturdy handling that’s always cool to the touch.
Dimensions (Inc. Handles & Lid) – 29cm X 22cm X 35cm (Length X Diameter X Height)
If you change your mind, you can return your product to us within 30 days of it being dispatched, unused and in its original retail packaging.
If you wish to return an item you must contact us to receive an authorisation number. [email protected]