Round Cheese Board & Knife Set
- Add some style to Premium acacia wood and slate cheese serving board with hidden slide out tray
- Comes equipped with four specialist knives - stilton knife, cheddar knife, hard cheese fork and cheese fork
- Cutlery features high quality stainless steel blades and easy-grip wooden handles
- Ideal for dinner parties and entertaining friends and family
- Supplied in an attractive gift box – makes a great Christmas, birthday or housewarming gift
- Board size: 30 X 3.6cm (Diameter X Height)
- Extended 2 Year Warranty -Registration Required – *Terms and Conditions apply
VonShef Round Cheese Board & Knife Set
Cut and serve cheese the stylish way with the VonShef Round Cheese Board & Knife Set.
On-trend design, the set is constructed from tough acacia wood with an integrated slate board for presenting cheeses professionally.
A concealed tray slides out to reveal four specialist cheese tools:
- Stilton knife
- Cheddar knife
- Hard cheese knife
- Cheese fork
The knives are made from high quality stainless steel with smooth wooden handles.
The slate insert can be removed for double the serving space.
Great gift idea for the cheese-lover in your life or as a treat to yourself!
Hand wash only – not suitable for dishwasher.
Food grade safe (LFGB & FDA approved)
Age restrictions apply. You must be 18 or over to buy this item
Board Measures: 30 X 3.6cm (Diameter X Height)
FREE UK Mainland Delivery *Excludes highlands & islands
- Delivery can be expected in 3-5 Working Days
£2.99 Next Day Delivery (Order before 1pm) *Excludes UK highlands & islands
- Delivery can be expected next day if ordered Monday-Thursday
Read Full Delivery Details here
If you change your mind, you can return your product to us within 30 days of it being dispatched, unused and in its original retail packaging.
If you wish to return an item you must contact us to receive an authorisation number. [email protected]
Extended Christmas Returns Period
Items dispatched between 1st November, 2019 to 31st December, 2019 inclusive may be returned at any time before midnight on 31 January, 2020.