Retro Popcorn Maker
- Make healthy, mouth-watering popcorn the retro way!
- Comes with six cinema-style popcorn boxes
- Hot air circulation system heats and pops kernels without the need for any oil or butter so popcorn is fat free, calorie-light and a great source of fibre.
- Easy to use – just add kernels and away you go! Lid doubles up as a measuring scoop.
- Vintage-style design in red with cool touch housing. Compact and easy to store.
- Free Extended 2 Year Warranty - Registration Required – *Terms and Conditions
Create a truly authentic home cinema experience with the VonShef 1200W Retro Popcorn Maker.
Perfect for movie nights, house parties or whenever you fancy a sweet treat, this vintage-style popcorn maker offers a healthier and more cost-effective alternative to store bought popcorn.
How does it work?
The VonShef Retro Popcorn Maker features a hot air circulation system, which heats and pops kernels without the need for any oil or butter.
A great source of fibre with no fat, less calories and less guilt – all without sacrificing taste!
Easy to use
Just add kernels to the inner chamber using the measuring cup and switch on to start the popcorn making process.
You won’t be waiting too long to tuck in to a tasty snack, as this nifty little machine transforms kernels to popcorn in a small matter of minutes.
Robust design with cool touch housing in retro red and aluminium heat chamber.
Easy clean – hand wash/ wipe down.
Comes with six cinema-style popcorn boxes so you can get started right away!
Made with Non-BPA plastic components, an ultra-safe material for food and drink consumption, you can enjoy fresh popcorn without worrying about food safety.
Compact design measures 29.5 x 15 x 17cm
FREE UK Mainland Delivery *Excludes highlands & islands
- Delivery can be expected in 3-5 Working Days
£1.99 Next Day Delivery (Order before 1pm) *Excludes UK highlands & islands
- Delivery can be expected next day if ordered Monday-Thursday
Read Full Delivery Details here
If you change your mind, you can return your product to us within 30 days of it being dispatched, unused and in its original retail packaging.
If you wish to return an item you must contact us to receive an authorisation number. [email protected]
Extended Christmas Returns Period
Items dispatched between 1st November, 2019 to 31st December, 2019 inclusive may be returned at any time before midnight on 31 January, 2020.