Ombre 3.8L Cast Iron Casserole Dish
- With its 3.8 litre capacity, there’s plenty of room to cook up family-sized stews, casseroles, soups, bakes, roasts and more!
- Oval shape is ideal for accommodating large joints of meat
- Made from hard-wearing cast iron for outstanding durability and superior heat retention
- Enamel coating stops food and odours from sticking for easy cleaning
- Two large handles make lifting the dish easy – perfect for transporting to the table or in and out of the oven
- Dimpled lid helps condensation drip back into food, retaining moisture for extra flavoursome results
- A sleek hexagonal lid handle sits neatly on top of the traditional-style graduated red body, for a modern take on a classic kitchen item
- Oven safe up to 250°C, this dish can be used with any heat source – including gas and induction hobs
- Dimensions – Diameter: 21cm Width (inc. handles): 35cm Height: 11cm
- Free Extended 2 Year Warranty - Registration Required. – *Terms and Conditions apply
Whether you’re feeding the family or entertaining friends, the VonShef Red Ombre 3.8L Cast Iron Oval Casserole Dish makes serving up a hearty meal easier (and tastier!) than ever.
With this dish, the time-tested functionality of cast iron cookware is combined with our signature modern aesthetic to deliver a premium culinary appliance to suit any home. Perfect for stewing, slow cooking, searing and baking, this versatile and stylish dish will quickly become a kitchen essential.
Timeless and practical design
With its traditional graduated red exterior and hexagonal stainless steel handle, this dish offers a modern take on a timeless kitchen classic. Thanks to a generous 3.8L capacity, it’s great for cooking up large batches of food for family and friends.
The oval shape makes this dish particularly suited to roasting large joints of meat. In a clever culinary touch, the inside of the lid is dimpled to encourage condensation to drip back into the contents, regularly basting it for added succulence.
Made from cast iron
Crafted from hard-wearing cast iron for superior strength, conductivity and heat retention, this casserole dish lets you cook food gently and evenly, while keeping food warmer for longer when the heat is turned off.
Easy to clean
Owed to the enamel coating’s natural non-stick properties, you can sear and brown meats in the dish before adding stock without worrying about it sticking or burning.
Better still, the casserole dish is stain and odour resistant too, making it a great choice for simmering stronger flavours and more colourful ingredients.
Oven safe to 250°C and suitable for all heat sources. Not suitable for deep or shallow frying.
Diameter: 21cm Width (inc. handles): 35cm Height: 11cm Hand wash only
- Free Standard Delivery on all UK mainland orders - UK standard delivery takes 3-5 working days to deliver from dispatch.
- £1.99 UK Next Day Delivery (Mon-Fri) - Next Day Delivery is available on orders placed before 3pm.
If you’re in any way unhappy with your product you can return it to us within 30 days of your product being dispatched.
If you want to return an item or if your product is faulty, you just need to contact us via email; [email protected]