Non-Symmetrical Chopping Board
- Transform food preparation with this stylish geometric inspired natural bamboo chopping board
- Large hexagonal surface area is 40cm long and 25cm wide – ideal for chopping and preparing small and large food items alike
- Bamboo remains water resistant – your assurance of long-lasting performance without warping
- Designed exclusively by VonShef with a modern two-tone colouring and stylish geometrical slant
- Free Extended 2 Year Warranty -Registration Required– *Terms and Conditions apply
Made from 100% natural hardwearing bamboo wood, this chopping board is strong to protect your worksurfaces without damaging your knives. Suitable for hot and cold foods, it’s the perfect surface for cutting up meat, fish, fruit, vegetables cheese and more. Sustainable and eco-friendly, bamboo is a popular choice for domestic kitchens – and this chopping board has something a little extra for the trend conscious.
Designed in-house and inspired by popular geometric patterns becoming a growing trend across the home – VonShef took the traditional chopping board and made it original. The hexagonal shape is modern and creates a large surface area, while the combination of the natural wood grain and modern surface design creates a contemporary appeal.
Natural bamboo has a delicate fine grain that gives these boards a definite rustic charm. In addition to its aesthetic appeal, bamboo is popular in the kitchen thanks to its durable make up and hygienic advantages. It’s also environmentally sustainable. Bamboo is one of the planet’s fastest growing woods. Water-resistant, your boards are quick drying and more resistant to warping, for easy cleaning and long-lasting performance.
Size: 40 X 25 X 2cm (Length X Width X Depth)
3-5 working days
Order before 1pm Mon-Fri
3-6 working days
Need More Delivery Details? Read our Delivery Info Page
If you change your mind, you can return your product to us within 30 days of it being dispatched, unused and in its original retail packaging.
If you wish to return an item you must contact us to receive an authorisation number. [email protected]