Non Stick Oven Roaster
- A true kitchen essential - ideal for roasting meat, poultry, fish and vegetables and perfect for Sunday lunch and Christmas dinner
- Durable carbon steel construction - won't bend at high temperatures and conducts heat evenly. With non-stick coating for easy food removal and cleaning, and drop down chrome plated steel handles
- Removable v-shaped non-stick rack with integrated handles to remove from roaster
- Size: 15" / 39 x 28 x 5.7cm
- Free Extended 2 Year Warranty - Registration Required – *Terms and Conditions apply
Make every roast a mouth-watering one with a little help from the VonShef 15” Roaster and Rack - perfect for roasting meat, poultry, fish and vegetables.
Generously sized, and measuring in at 39 x 28 x 5.7cm, the roaster is great for family meals and large enough for the Christmas turkey.
Heavy gauge carbon steel construction is strong, durable and resistant to warping, serving you well roast after roast. What’s more, the roaster also boasts fantastic heat conduction properties to ensure a tender, even cook.
Drop down chrome plated steel handles make it safer to lift the roaster from the oven and transport around the kitchen with ease.
High performance non-stick coating eliminates the need for pre-greasing or oil, whilst offering fuss-free food release and cleaning.
Removable V-shaped rack raises meat, keeping it out of fat and juices for a healthier roast. There’s space at the side of the rack in which you can cook potatoes and other vegetables if you wish, or alternatively, you can transform juices collected into a delicious pan gravy.
The rack comes complete with integrated easy lift handles to remove the rack from the roasting tin.
FREE UK Mainland Delivery *Excludes highlands & islands
- Delivery can be expected in 3-5 Working Days
£2.99 Next Day Delivery (Order before 1pm) *Excludes UK highlands & islands
- Delivery can be expected next day if ordered Monday-Thursday
Read Full Delivery Details here
If you change your mind, you can return your product to us within 30 days of it being dispatched, unused and in its original retail packaging.
If you wish to return an item you must contact us to receive an authorisation number. [email protected]
Extended Christmas Returns Period
Items dispatched between 1st November, 2019 to 31st December, 2019 inclusive may be returned at any time before midnight on 31 January, 2020.