Multi Section Frying Pan
- Cook up a delicious full English breakfast – with the convenience of just one pan
- Four sections means you can cook multiple foods simultaneously – without mixing ingredients
- Comes with central griddle section – ideal for chargrilling meats and fish like sausages, bacon, salmon and more
- Made from strong die cast aluminium with a non-stick interior for quick and easy clean up
- Cool touch, ergonomically designed handle for easy and comfortable use
- Free Extended 2 Year Warranty - Registration Required. *Terms and Conditions apply
Make cooking multiple foods stress free with the VonShef Multi Section Grill.
Suitable for use on all hob types – including induction – this all in one frying pan is truly versatile.
Cook up full English Breakfasts just as easily as heathy salmon or lentil dishes – simply portion and separate your ingredients accordingly.
The grill is divided into four sections:
- The central griddle section is perfect for cooking meats or fish – offering a charred finish and draining away fats for a healthier cook
- The smooth side section is ideal for veggies, side dishes or meats
- The two smaller sections feature a raised ring outline so you can always achieve a perfect fried egg, burger or pancake
Instead of using multiple pans and hobs this frying pan is designed to only take up just one space on your cooker – meaning just one pan to wash up too.
Made from hardwearing die cast aluminium, the frying pan is non-stick – ideal for quick and fuss-free clean up.
The frying pan benefits from soft-touch, ergonomically designed handles for safe and comfortable use.
Compatible with electric, gas, halogen, ceramic and induction hobs.
FREE UK Mainland Delivery *Excludes highlands & islands
- Delivery can be expected in 3-5 Working Days
£1.99 Next Day Delivery (Order before 1pm) *Excludes UK highlands & islands
- Delivery can be expected next day if ordered Monday-Thursday
Read Full Delivery Details here
If you change your mind, you can return your product to us within 30 days of it being dispatched, unused and in its original retail packaging.
If you wish to return an item you must contact us to receive an authorisation number. [email protected]