Mini Doughnut Maker... Secret Recipe
A tangy and sweet tasty treat, these mouth-watering mini doughnuts made with lemonade have a whole lot of lemony goodness. Deliciously light and fluffy and ever-so-simple to make, they’re best served with a glass of homemade lemonade.
- 75g plain flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 55g caster sugar
- 60ml lemonade or sparkling water
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tsp olive oil or cooking spray
- Add all the wet and dry ingredients into a large mixing bowl and whisk together until you have a smooth batter
- Add a little olive oil or cooking spray to your VonShef 3 in 1 Snack Maker with supplied mini doughnut maker plates
- Evenly spoon the batter into your doughnut maker and cook for 2 minutes or until doughnuts are golden brown and soft to touch
- Allow the doughnuts to cool and enjoy!
Why not finish your mini doughnuts with some of your favourite toppings or glaze? From chocolate coating to our sweet and syrupy mini maple doughnuts, decorate your doughnuts however you fancy! Don’t forget to share your creations with us on social media with #VonShef.