Ice Cream Maker With Compressor
- Enjoy homemade ice-cream, gelato, sorbet & Greek yoghurt with the 1.2L ice cream maker. Despite the powerful compressor the unit is small enough to fit neatly on the kitchen counter
- One-hour minimum operating time with digital timer display
- Cooling extension function maintains the desired consistency once the ice cream making cycle is complete
- Removable ice-cream bowl with carry handle for total convenience
- Extended 2 Year Warranty -Registration Required – *Terms and Conditions apply
Treat the whole family to some delicious homemade ice-cream with this clever VonShef Ice Cream Maker. Fitted with a powerful compressor, it’s much faster than its compressor-less counterparts, whipping up scrumptious ice cream in as little as 60 minutes. With a 1.2L capacity, you can make a big batch for scooping into scones, serving with dessert or enjoying on a sunny day in the garden.
Transform your kitchen into a gelato paradise with this deceptively compact machine. Hiding a powerful compressor, the unit still sits neatly on any countertop.
Fully automatic, the hardest part about using this machine is choosing which ingredients to use. Simply add your mixture to the machine and let it do the rest. The easy to use control panel and LED display allows you to select a working mode and will display a freezing temperature and countdown timer – so you’ll always know how far away you are from tucking in.
There’s nothing worse than soggy, melted ice cream, which is why this machine will maintain the perfect consistency even after the preparation stage is complete
The removable ice cream bowl makes it easy to detach from the machine once the preparation is complete. And for added ease, the non-stick coating loosens residue for effortless cleaning, so you can get on with making your next batch without hesitation
What will your first creation be? Frozen yoghurt, sorbet, or your very own unique recipe ice cream.
If you change your mind, you can return your product to us within 30 days of it being dispatched, unused and in its original retail packaging.
If you wish to return an item you must contact us to receive an authorisation number. [email protected]