2 Slice Black & Copper Toaster
- A stylish 2-slice toaster featuring a matte black finish and copper details
- 6 level variable browning dial lets you choose how crispy your toast turns out
- Features DEFROST, REHEAT and CANCEL buttons
- Slide out crumb tray makes it easy to gather and dispose of crumbs
- 32mm wide slots easily accommodate thick slices of bread, crumpets and more
- Check on your toast’s progress and pull it out easily when it’s ready using the high-lift function
- Dimensions: L27 x W25 x H18cm
- Free Extended 2 Year Warranty - Registration Required – *Terms and Conditions apply
A toaster is a countertop essential no kitchen can do without, and with it being on display all year round, it’s important to find one that complements your kitchen’s décor as perfectly as it toasts bread.
Made for style-conscious toast lovers, the VonShef 2 Slice Black & Copper Toaster offers the ideal combination of visual appeal and functionality to deliver perfectly toasted results in style.
Total toast control
Perfect toast comes in all shades and sizes, and you can enjoy any of them using the 6-level browning selection dial and extra-wide 32mm bread slots. With DEFROST, REHEAT and CANCEL buttons to boot, you can achieve results you love every time with ease.
Perfect for anyone who takes pride in their kitchen’s décor, this stylish toaster’s matte black finish and brushed copper details make it more than worthy of permanent display on your countertop.
Crumbs are an inevitable by-product of a good slice of toast, but with this toaster’s slide-out crumb tray, the mess they make is completely avoidable – simply pull it out after toasting and tip the collected crumbs in the bin.
Dimensions – 27cm x 25cm x 18cm (Length X Width X Height)
3-5 working days
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri
3-6 working days
Need More Delivery Details? Read our Delivery Info Page
If you’re in any way unhappy with your product you can return it to us within 30 days of your product being dispatched.
If you want to return an item or if your product is faulty, you just need to contact us via email; [email protected]