1000W Glass Jug Blender
- Blend smoothies, crush ice, prepare soups and more with this sleek and powerful 1000W blender with 1.5L glass jar and 6 stainless steel blades
- 500g stainless steel grinder bowl is ideal for grinding coffee beans or finely blending ingredients together to make curry pastes
- Alter the blending speed to suit your recipe using the stepless speed control dial
- Pulse, ice crushing and smoothie modes offer specialised blending cycles
- Double safety lock system ensures blades aren’t activated in an unsafe manner
- Thermal cut off mechanism protects the unit from overheating
- Glass jar, jug and blades are detachable for easy hand washing
- Free Extended 2 Year Warranty - Registration Required. *Terms and Conditions apply
Whether it’s for whipping up vitamin-packed smoothies, hearty soups, indulgent milkshakes or even crushed ice cocktails (pina coladas, anyone?), every kitchen needs a blender. If you’re ready to introduce powerful pulverising into your kitchen, this multifunctional glass jar blender from VonShef is the ideal solution.
Take total control over your blending with a stepless rotary speed dial, complete with pulse, ice crushing and smoothie modes for added versatility:
Pulse mode. Delivers intermittent bursts for quick, efficient blending.
Ice crushing. 30 second pulse cycle for delicately crushed ice.
Smoothie. 60 second continuous cycle for ideal smoothie consistency.
With its stainless steel housing, 6 blades and a double locking safety mechanism, this 1000W blender offers powerful, long-lasting and safe performance.
Blend & grind
Make large batches of soup, smoothies, milkshakes and more in the 1.5L glass jar, or use the 500g stainless steel grinding jar to finely blend coffee beans for brewing or herbs and spices into curry pastes.
3-5 working days
Order before 1pm Mon-Fri
3-6 working days
Need More Delivery Details? Read our Delivery Info Page
If you change your mind, you can return your product to us within 30 days of it being dispatched, unused and in its original retail packaging.
If you wish to return an item you must contact us to receive an authorisation number. [email protected]