Jigsaw Platter Board With Stand
- Jigsaw design slots together with tongue and groove edges to form either a large octagonal board or a runner style serving platter
- Naturally durable and water-resistant for long-lasting performance
- 2-in-1 uses are ideal for food preparation and attractive serving
- Each segment measures: H15 X W15 X D2cm, depth: 2cm
VonShef Jigsaw Platter Board With Stand
This modern Jigsaw Platter Board has a large 15cm diameter so you can display all your favourites – whether it’s cheeses and chutneys or charcuterie meats and olives.
Unique Jigsaw Design
The board comes in 4 mini platters which can be assembled in two different ways.
The simple slotting mechanism creates a seamless connection – you’d never know it was four separate pieces.
In an octagonal shape, the mini platters create one large surface ideal for slicing and dicing.
Positioned in a runner display, you can lay the board down the middle of your dining table to offer easy access from every angle.
Natural bamboo is popular in the kitchen thanks to its durable make up and hygienic advantages. It's durable enough to resist knife scratching meaning there’s fewer small crevices for bacteria to grow.
Water-resistant, your boards are quick drying and more resistant to warping, for easy cleaning and long-lasting performance.
The stand also offers practical storage and ensures your boards are easily accessible.
Size: H15 X W15 X D2cm
FREE UK Mainland Delivery *Excludes highlands & islands
- Delivery can be expected in 3-5 Working Days
£2.99 Next Day Delivery (Order before 1pm) *Excludes UK highlands & islands
- Delivery can be expected next day if ordered Monday-Thursday
Read Full Delivery Details here
If you change your mind, you can return your product to us within 30 days of it being dispatched, unused and in its original retail packaging.
If you wish to return an item you must contact us to receive an authorisation number. [email protected]
Extended Christmas Returns Period
Items dispatched between 1st November, 2019 to 31st December, 2019 inclusive may be returned at any time before midnight on 31 January, 2020.