Hard Anodised 28cm Sauté pan
- Durable 3.5mm hard anodised aluminium body is stronger and longer-lasting than some traditional cookware materials
- Non-stick interior with ridged base for easy cooking and cleaning
- Glass lid with steam vent keeps moisture in the pan and prevents contents from boiling over
- Induction base for use on induction hobs.
- Size: 28cm Diameter, 6cm H, 3.5-litre capacity
- Free Extended 2 Year Warranty - Registration Required – *Terms and Conditions apply
If you could pick just one pan for your kitchen, this versatile non-stick sauté pan from VonShef would be a serious contender.
This hard anodised sauté pan is a pleasure to use. The thick 3.5mm gauge construction is designed to stand up to the action in even the busiest cook’s kitchen!
Budding chefs will love the non-stick interior - perfect if you want to not only cook healthier options but also make washing up the easiest of jobs. You’ll want to retain the slick cooking surface, though, so we advise using non-scratch utensils and cleaning pads to help preserve its non-stick properties.
You can use the pan on all hob types – it’s induction safe, so if you’ve opted for an energy-saving induction hob, you can sauté away!
The 28cm diameter is only half the story – its 6cm-deep form means you can produce perfect stews and pasta sauces with ease, in addition to sautéing and shallow frying.
The sturdy gauge allows for a gradual build-up – and consistent distribution – of heat, eliminating hot spots and creating an even cooking temperature.
The sauté pan belongs to a range of premium VonShef aluminium cookware. Its contemporary design suits any kitchen from traditional to modern, while the hard anodised finish appeals to cooks looking for a smart, professional feel.
Hand wash only.
3-5 working days
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri
3-6 working days
Need More Delivery Details? Read our Delivery Info Page
If you’re in any way unhappy with your product you can return it to us within 30 days of your product being dispatched.
If you want to return an item or if your product is faulty, you just need to contact us via email; [email protected]