Hard Anodised 28cm Fry Pan
- Durable 3.5mm hard anodised aluminium body is stronger and longer-lasting than some traditional cookware materials
- Non-stick interior for easy cooking and cleaning
- Ergonomically shaped stainless steel handle moulds to your hand for confident handling and serving
- Induction base for use on induction hobs.
- Diameter: 28cm. Height: 5.5cm
- Free Extended 2 Year Warranty - Registration Required – *Terms and Conditions apply
Take pride in your cooking with this stylish non-stick frying pan from VonShef.
The aluminium body has a gauge of 3.5mm, making it tough enough to withstand the roughest of kitchen routines – perfect for enthusiastic cooks!
The non-stick interior is a boon for all dishes – it’s a cinch to cook healthy dishes with little oil. It also loosens any foods to make cleaning much less arduous. It’s best to use non-scratch utensils when cooking and non-scratch pads when cleaning to avoid any damage to the coating.
Made to suit both electric and gas hobs, this superb and versatile frying pan is also induction safe.
The 28cm diameter is perfect for general frying, as well as omelettes and pancakes.
Superior Heat Conduction
The premium gauge allows the aluminium to heat up gradually, distributing heat evenly across the pan’s surface, so you’ll get great results with ease.
The frying pan is one element of a premium VonShef aluminium cookware set that has a wide range of options to suit most cooks. Their stylish good looks mean they’ll fit into the smartest of kitchens, while the hard anodised finish is cool and contemporary. A super choice for everyday use and made to last.
Hand wash only.
Size: 28cm (Diameter) 5.5cm (Height)
3-5 working days
Order before 1pm Mon-Fri
3-6 working days
Need More Delivery Details? Read our Delivery Info Page
If you change your mind, you can return your product to us within 30 days of it being dispatched, unused and in its original retail packaging.
If you wish to return an item you must contact us to receive an authorisation number. [email protected]