Gold Moscow Mule Glasses
- A contemporary twist on a traditional design, these gold mugs are the authentic way to enjoy Moscow Mules, as well as other cold drinks
- The stainless steel construction helps to keep your cocktail cooler for much longer than glass
- A quirky addition to any glassware collection, this is the ideal gift for cocktail lovers
- High quality gold coated stainless steel with hammered effect finish is completely shatterproof. 450ml/ 16oz capacity, size: 9.5cm(H) x 8.5cm(D) approx.
- Free Extended 2 Year Warranty -Registration Required – *Terms and Conditions apply
VonShef Set of 2 Gold Moscow Mules
Serve up classic cocktails with a contemporary twist with the VonShef Moscow Mule Set.
Perfect for cool drinks on a hot summers days and impressing guests at cocktail parties and social gatherings. Ideal for other drinks including beer, vodka, whiskey, rum, and tequila based cocktails.
Made from high quality gold coated stainless steel with hammered effect finish, the construction will help keep your cocktails colder for longer when compared to glass.
Unlike standard glasses or tankards, the VonShef Moscow Mule mugs are completely crack and shatterproof.
A quirky and sophisticated addition to any barware cabinet – a great gift idea.
Hand wash only. Not suitable for dishwasher.
Each Cup Measures: 9.5 X 8.5cm approx. (Height X Diameter)
Cup Capacity: 450ml/ 16oz (per cup)
FREE UK Mainland Delivery *Excludes highlands & islands
- Delivery can be expected in 3-5 Working Days
£2.99 Next Day Delivery (Order before 1pm) *Excludes UK highlands & islands
- Delivery can be expected next day if ordered Monday-Thursday
Read Full Delivery Details here
If you change your mind, you can return your product to us within 30 days of it being dispatched, unused and in its original retail packaging.
If you wish to return an item you must contact us to receive an authorisation number. [email protected]
Extended Christmas Returns Period
Items dispatched between 1st November, 2019 to 31st December, 2019 inclusive may be returned at any time before midnight on 31 January, 2020.