Stainless Steel Ice Cream Maker
- Makes ice cream, sorbet and frozen yoghurt in 20-40 minutes
- Simple one touch operation
- 2L capacity is great for making large batches
- Inner bowl has double-wall insulation works to create a smooth, soft scoop consistency
- Reversible motor sweeps the paddle in alternate directions to prevent the mixture becoming too thick
Treat the whole family to some delicious homemade ice-cream with this clever VonShef Stainless Steel Ice Cream Maker. With a user-friendly touchscreen control panel simply add your mixture and ingredients, select your settings and let the machine do the rest. Please note: the mixture will expand during freezing, so we recommend filling the bowl with 500-750ml.
Soft Scoop Style
It features a strong mixing paddle and reversible motor to deliver a smooth, soft consistency.
The inner bowl is double-walled for added insulation, ensuring optimum performance during the freezing process. It is also completely removable from the rest of the unit for easy serving and cleaning.
The large open chute allows you to add ingredients at any stage of the process. Whether it’s nuts, fruit or chocolate, it’ll be delicately folded into the mix with the paddle arm.
The sleek cylindrical stainless steel design makes this a modern addition to any kitchen countertop and remains compact enough to easily store in a cupboard.
The large 2L capacity is plenty big enough for serving dessert at a dinner party or for storing in the freezer to enjoy as a treat whenever you like.
What will your first creation be? Frozen yoghurt, sorbet, or your very own unique recipe ice cream.
FREE UK Mainland Delivery *Excludes highlands & islands
- Delivery can be expected in 3-5 Working Days
£2.99 Next Day Delivery (Order before 1pm) *Excludes UK highlands & islands
- Delivery can be expected next day if ordered Monday-Thursday
Read Full Delivery Details here
If you change your mind, you can return your product to us within 30 days of it being dispatched, unused and in its original retail packaging.
If you wish to return an item you must contact us to receive an authorisation number. [email protected]