Greek Yoghurt Maker
- 1.8L tank can make up to 1400ml normal or 1200ml Greek-style yoghurt
- This energy-efficient machine operates at low temp and completes cooking in 10 hours
- Simple on/off function switch and removable tank for easy cleaning
- Operating temperature: 45°C (approximately)
If you like to enjoy your favourite yoghurt every day – on cereal, with fruit or granola, or perhaps as a topping for your favourite curry – the low cost and convenience of making your own yoghurt at home make this Yoghurt Maker a very handy gadget to have around.
With the ability to make normal and Greek yoghurt, if it’s choice you’re after, you’ll certainly you’ll want to take a closer look at this yoghurt maker.
This yoghurt maker makes 1200ml of Greek-style yoghurt or up to 1.4 litres of regular yoghurt for total convenience.
Relatively low in calories, yet thick and satisfying, Greek-style yoghurt makes a great dessert on its own – especially if you squeeze a little runny honey over the top. It gets its unique texture from the extraction of more liquid whey, making it higher in protein and lower in sugar than ordinary yoghurt.
The result is a nutritious, probiotic treat that can be eaten straight from the pot or added to recipes for extra versatility.
- Power: 20W
- Voltage: 220-240
- Operating temperature: 45°C (approximately).
FREE UK Mainland Delivery *Excludes highlands & islands
- Delivery can be expected in 3-5 Working Days
£2.99 Next Day Delivery (Order before 1pm) *Excludes UK highlands & islands
- Delivery can be expected next day if ordered Monday-Thursday
Read Full Delivery Details here
If you change your mind, you can return your product to us within 30 days of it being dispatched, unused and in its original retail packaging.
If you wish to return an item you must contact us to receive an authorisation number. [email protected]