Granite Pestle and Mortar
- The easy way to crush and grind herbs, spices and much more!
- Create homemade pastes, sauces, dressings, pestos, guacamole, dips and seasonings
- Made from solid 100% natural granite - extremely strong and built to last
- Large 16cm diameter mortar with angled design for simpler grinding and combining. Long 15.5cm pestle - comfortable and easy to use
- Free Extended 2 Year Warranty -Registration Required – *Terms and Conditions apply
Take the effort out of crushing and grinding herbs and spices with the VonShef Pestle and Mortar.
Suitable for preparing soft, hard, fresh and dry ingredients including salt, pepper, nuts, garlic, herbs, spices and seeds. Rustle up tasty homemade pastes, sauces, dressings, pestos, guacamole, dips, seasonings and more.
Made from solid natural granite - one of the hardest rocks around due to the interlocking crystal structure which forms as it cools from melt - the super-strong VonShef Pestle and Mortar is designed to withstand even the most vigorous of use and won't absorb liquids.
Large 16cm diameter mortar bowl is spacious enough for generous quantities, and features an angled design to make it easier to grind and combine ingredients. Long 15.5cm pestle with slightly rough texture - comfortable to use.
What's more, the trusty pestle and mortar is renowned for its ability to extract natural flavours and oils without retaining them in the stone, unleashing the full flavour potential of ingredients for truly mouth-watering dishes.
Boasting classic stylish good looks, the pestle and mortar is stylish enough to leave out on display in your kitchen.
Mortar: 16cm outer, 12cm inner diameter. Height 10cm
Pestle 15.5cm x 5cm
3-5 working days
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri
3-6 working days
Need More Delivery Details? Read our Delivery Info Page
If you’re in any way unhappy with your product you can return it to us within 30 days of your product being dispatched.
If you want to return an item or if your product is faulty, you just need to contact us via email; [email protected]