- 3-piece set includes pan, insert drainer plate, and lid
- Large riveted handles, suitable for induction hobs
- Size 45 x 16 x 10 cm- long enough for whole Trout, Salmon and larger fillets
- High Quality Stainless Steel
- Dishwasher safe
- Free Extended 2 Year Warranty - Registration Required – *Terms and Conditions apply
Prepare your fish like a professional with this handy stainless steel fish poacher.
Poaching is a super way to cook whole fish. It’s a quick, easy and healthy method that requires no added oil or fat and ensures the fish stays moist and tender all the way through.
Simply place the prepared fish into the poacher, cover about halfway up with water, stock, wine or cider, replace the lid and cook at a gentle temperature for 5-7 minutes. You can then remove the poacher from the heat and leave the fish to stand in the poaching juices for about half an hour (or until cold, if serving chilled).
You can turn the poaching juices into a delicious sauce or simply skin and serve on a platter for a wonderful buffet centrepiece. This 45 cm (18”) fish poacher is suitable for fish including salmon, trout, plaice, cod or sole and is perfect when you’re catering for large numbers.
This VonShef Fish Poacher includes a lift-out drainer insert which makes it easy to handle the fish, an encapsulated base for even heat distribution and large riveted handles.
Will easily clean in the dishwasher.
- Free Standard Delivery on all UK mainland orders - UK standard delivery takes 3-5 working days to deliver from dispatch.
- £1.99 UK Next Day Delivery (Mon-Fri) - Next Day Delivery is available on orders placed before 3pm.
If you’re in any way unhappy with your product you can return it to us within 30 days of your product being dispatched.
If you want to return an item or if your product is faulty, you just need to contact us via email; [email protected]