900W 6 Person Raclette Grill
- A thermostat dial offers you total control over the grill’s temperature
- Six small pans are included for heating foods such as cheese, eggs, sauces and even desserts
- The non-stick surface allows healthier cooking while making clean-up easy
- Non-slip rubber feet offer enhanced stability
- Wooden handles make moving the grill easy
- Dimensions – L39 x W23 x H13cm. Weight – 2.4kg
With the VonShef 6 Person Raclette Grill, you and up to 5 guests can experience the charming joy of grilling, searing and frying your own food directly at the dining table.
Simply gather your selection of ingredients, then sit back and relax as guests take control of creating their own mouth-watering gourmet feast.
With both flat and ridged grilling areas, the large non-stick cooking surface offers the space and versatility for everyone to cook their meat, fish, vegetables and more the way they like it, without leaving behind hard-to-clean burnt-on residue.
A rotary dial lets you choose the grill’s temperature with ease, whether you want it extra hot for cooking or low for keeping food warm. For added safety, a pilot light lets you know when the grill is on.
It’s easy to cook healthily as the non-stick surface enables grilling with little to no oil. What’s more, the lack of burnt-on residue makes cleaning easy.
Individual small pans
This raclette set includes 6 mini pans for each diner to place underneath the grill, offering the perfect place to heat cheese, eggs, sauces or even desserts without making a mess.
Non-slip feet make sure that the raclette stays firmly in place during use, while wood handles make sure it’s easy to move from the cupboard to table and back again.
Dimensions – 39cm x 23cm x 13cm (Length X Width X Height)
Weight – 2.4kg