Large Gold Geo Fruit Bowl
- Geometric wire frame was developed in-house and is exclusive to VonShef
- Sturdy, multi-functional dish can be used throughout the home for fruit, vegetables, wine bottles, and decorative items
- Modern brushed gold fruit bowl is the subtle way to bring the metallic décor trend into your home
- Made from durable stainless steel wire. Bowl measures: 26 X 20 cm (Diameter X Height)
VonShef Gold Geo Fruit Bowl
This minimalist geometric fruit bowl is the kind of decorative accent you’ll be proud to take centre stage on your dining table or countertop. The high-sided, caged design will allow you to comfortably stack items.
Exclusive VonShef Design
In-house VonShef designers fashioned a stylish wire frame made from strong stainless steel. The sturdy metal creates the perfect dish for fruits or vegetables. And if you’re feeling a little more adventurous, why not add some decorative items?
Although attractive as a standalone piece, this fruit bowl really comes into its own when filled. Load it with apples, oranges, mangoes and melons to create a colourful centrepiece.
If you’d like to add more gold accents to your kitchen, be sure to take a look at other VonShef items – including our 8 Bottle Wine Rack and Brushed Gold Wine Glasses.
To keep your fruit bowl looking its best, clean it with hot water, liquid detergent and a sponge. Please note: scouring pads/scouring powder is not recommended.
FREE UK Mainland Delivery *Excludes highlands & islands
- Delivery can be expected in 3-5 Working Days
£1.99 Next Day Delivery (Order before 1pm) *Excludes UK highlands & islands
- Delivery can be expected next day if ordered Monday-Thursday
Read Full Delivery Details here
If you change your mind, you can return your product to us within 30 days of it being dispatched, unused and in its original retail packaging.
If you wish to return an item you must contact us to receive an authorisation number. [email protected]
Extended Christmas Returns Period
Items dispatched between 1st November, 2019 to 31st December, 2019 inclusive may be returned at any time before midnight on 31 January, 2020.