Etched Gold Stemless Glasses
- Wine glasses with a difference!
- Set of 2 – a great choice for general use in the home, boat and camping excursions, picnics in the park, dinner and cocktail parties or enjoying a barbeque
- Stemless design constructed from robust and shatterproof stainless steel with a trendy Brushed Gold finish and stylish cross-hatch etching
- Keeps drinks chilled longer than your average glass
- Features a beautiful brushed satin exterior which resists tarnishing
- Supplied in an attractive gift box – ideal for birthdays, Christmas and housewarming gifts
- Free Extended 2 Year Warranty - Registration Required – *Terms and Conditions apply
VonShef Set of 2 Etched Brushed Gold Stemless Glasses
Experience an elegant new way to enjoy your favourite beverage with the VonShef Stemless Glass Set.
Constructed from premium stainless steel with a trendy brushed gold finish and stylish cross hatch etching, these beautiful glasses are shatterproof and far tougher than normal wine glasses – which means no worrying about breakages and purchasing costly replacements.
What’s more, as they’re also heavier in weight and feature a stemless design, they’re extremely tip-resistant.
You won’t need to rush your drink either, as the stainless steel design keeps drinks chilled for longer.
Also perfect for soft drinks, fruit juices, fancy cocktails or water.
Ultra-durable, the glasses are not only fantastic for general home use, they’re also ideal for picnics in the park, dinner and cocktail parties, boat and camping trips and relaxing at a barbeque.
Each glass measures approx. 10 X 9.5 X 9.5cm and feature a stylish brushed satin exterior which is tarnish-resistant.
Supplied in an attractive gift box.
Hand wash only. Not suitable for dishwasher.
3-5 working days
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri
3-6 working days
Need More Delivery Details? Read our Delivery Info Page
If you’re in any way unhappy with your product you can return it to us within 30 days of your product being dispatched.
If you want to return an item or if your product is faulty, you just need to contact us via email; suppor[email protected]