2L Stainless Steel Vacuum Jug
- Keeps drinks piping hot or ice cold for hours – great for tea, coffee, water, hot and cold milk, juice, hot chocolate, gravy and more!
- Strong double walled stainless steel construction with vacuum insulation technology and easy to use release button
- Features comfortable stay cool handle. Easy to fill, drain and dry
- Large 2 litre capacity - ideal for the home, meetings, functions and catering use. Size: 16 x 14 x 26cm
- Free Extended 2 Year Warranty - Registration Required – *Terms and Conditions apply
Keep every drink at just the right temperature with a little help from the VonShef 2L Vacuum Insulated Pot. Constructed from strong double walled high grade stainless steel with a wide base for stability, the pot can insulate a wide range of liquids including tea, coffee, water, hot and cold milk, juice, hot chocolate and gravy.
Locks in Heat
Vacuum insulation technology with release button not only locks in heat and cold, but also flavour and freshness. Simply press down on the red release button to start pouring then release to re-seal the jug. Easy grip stay cool handle offers convenient one handed use – and it’s simple to fill, drain and dry.
Generous 2 litre capacity - perfect for use in the home, meetings, functions and catering use. Elegant brushed finish is complemented by non-BPA lid and handle for ultra-safe food and drink consumption.
FREE UK Mainland Delivery *Excludes highlands & islands
- Delivery can be expected in 3-5 Working Days
£1.99 Next Day Delivery (Order before 1pm) *Excludes UK highlands & islands
- Delivery can be expected next day if ordered Monday-Thursday
Read Full Delivery Details here
If you change your mind, you can return your product to us within 30 days of it being dispatched, unused and in its original retail packaging.
If you wish to return an item you must contact us to receive an authorisation number. [email protected]
Extended Christmas Returns Period
Items dispatched between 1st November, 2019 to 31st December, 2019 inclusive may be returned at any time before midnight on 31 January, 2020.