- With this breakfast essential you can cook up to 4 eggs in one pan
- Includes 4 removable egg cups and internal pan frame to hold them securely
- Tempered glass lid with steam vent removes excess moisture whilst keeping heat inside the pan
- 2 in 1 design – remove egg cups and frame and use as a regular saucepan
- Made from hardwearing 3.5mm aluminium with a non-stick interior and high gloss black exterior
- Free Extended 2 Year Warranty - Registration Required – *Terms and Conditions apply
Create delicious and healthy poached eggs in minutes thanks to the 4 Cup Egg Poacher from VonShef.
Easy to use, the poacher pan is made from hardwearing 3.5mm aluminium with a stylish black finish – ideal for modern and traditional kitchens alike.
The poaching pan comes with four removable egg cups, cut out frame and a strong, tempered glass lid.
Both the lid and frame benefit from cut out steam vents – allowing steam to escape whilst retaining heat inside the pan. Plus, the glass lid allows you to keep an eye on your eggs when poaching.
2 in 1 Design
Cleverly designed, use as a saucepan by simply removing the frame and egg cups. The pan features a fully non-stick interior – so foods won’t stick or cling to the surface – ideal for a quick clean up.
The interior is nylon and wooden utensil safe, so you don't need to worry about scratching or damaging the pan when in use.
The pan handle is ergonomically designed and made from durable cast steel with an added silicone wrap to ensure it’s cool to touch.
Suitable for use on all hob types – including induction stove tops.
The egg poacher perfectly coordinates with the VonShef Black Aluminium range - ideal if you want to expand your collection.
FREE UK Mainland Delivery *Excludes highlands & islands
- Delivery can be expected in 3-5 Working Days
£1.99 Next Day Delivery (Order before 1pm) *Excludes UK highlands & islands
- Delivery can be expected next day if ordered Monday-Thursday
Read Full Delivery Details here
If you change your mind, you can return your product to us within 30 days of it being dispatched, unused and in its original retail packaging.
If you wish to return an item you must contact us to receive an authorisation number. [email protected]