1.7L Variable Temperature Tea Infuser Kettle
- This 1.7L electric kettle features a tea infusion chamber for you to infuse water with your favourite loose leaf teas as it boils
- Choose a temperature to suit your brew between 40°C to 95°C (in 5°C increments)
- With LED display and simple 4-button controls
- Glass and stainless steel construction lets you watch your water as it infuses, making it easy for you to know when it’s ready
- Keep warm function maintains water temperature for up to 60 minutes
- Boil dry protection and automatic turn off
- Free Extended 2 Year Warranty - Registration Required – *Terms and Conditions apply
Whether you’re crazy for chamomile or forever longing for oolong, this 1.7L tea infuser kettle is the perfect for match for anyone who loves indulging in aromatic loose leaf tea infusions.
Simply pop your loose tea into the infusion chamber, select the perfect brewing temperature and enjoy a soothing brew straight from the spout.
Use the LED display and simple 4-button controls to select a temperature between 40°C to 95°C (in 5°C increments) to brew your loose leaf tea with precision, optimising the flavour released.
Keep warm function
Whether you just want to keep your infused water hot or your loose leaf tea requires more brewing time, the keep warm function maintains the temperature you need for up to 60 minutes.
Not only does the glass and stainless steel construction add an ultra-sleek touch to any kitchen décor, its transparent nature lets you watch your tea while it infuses to help you determine when it’s reached the ideal strength. For added convenience, the cordless design allows the kettle to be removed freely from the base power unit from any angle.
Features boil dry protection and automatic shut off.
3-5 working days
Order before 2pm Mon-Fri
3-6 working days
Need More Delivery Details? Read our Delivery Info Page
If you’re in any way unhappy with your product you can return it to us within 30 days of your product being dispatched.
If you want to return an item or if your product is faulty, you just need to contact us via email; [email protected]