Digital Induction Hob
- Portable and powerful 2000W induction hob - great for small & cramped kitchens, caravans, camper vans, student accommodation, bedsits, rented accommodation and when cooking for large parties or Christmas
- Safer, faster and more energy-efficient compared to traditional electric hobs
- Easy-to-use with clear 4 digit LED screen display, touch controls, 10 heat settings (60 - 240°), 10 power settings (200W - 2000W) and 3 hour programmable timer
- Strong construction with toughened black glass top and scratch proof ceramic plate
- Suitable for use with induction pans only. Size: 29 x 36 x 6.5cm
- Free Extended 2 Year Warranty - Registration Required – *Terms and Conditions apply
Perfect the art of portable cooking with the compact VonShef 2000W Induction Hob.
Versatile, efficient and easy to use, the Induction Hob is just the job when you’re cooking for large parties and need extra cooking space. It’s also ideal for caravans, camper vans, student accommodation, bedsits, rented accommodation and any kitchen where space is at a premium.
How does induction cooking work?
Induction cooking heats a cooking vessel (induction pan) by magnetic induction, instead of by thermal conduction from a flame, or an electrical heating element. Because inductive heating directly heats the vessel, very rapid increases in temperature can be achieved. An induction cooker is faster and more energy-efficient than a traditional electric cooking surface. It allows instant control of cooking power.
The hob features a clear 4 digit LED screen display and touch controls which makes it incredibly simple to use.
10 heat settings - adjustable between 60 - 240° - give you complete control, with the added bonus of being just as responsive as gas. 10 power levels - programmable between 200W - 2000W further make cooking to perfection a breeze.
You can keep track of cooking via the built-in timer, which can be set to cook for up to 3 hours.
Built to last, the hob features a toughened black glass top and scratch proof ceramic plate.
Easy clean - simply wipe down with a damp cloth.
Please note: the induction hob is suitable for use with induction pans with a base diameter of up to 26cm ONLY.
**Magnets can prevent medical equipment working.
Power: 2000W Size: 29 x 36 x 6.5cm
3-5 working days
Order before 2pm Mon-Fri
3-6 working days
Need More Delivery Details? Read our Delivery Info Page
If you’re in any way unhappy with your product you can return it to us within 30 days of your product being dispatched.
If you want to return an item or if your product is faulty, you just need to contact us via email; [email protected]