Cream 3.8L Cast Iron Casserole Dish
- With its 3.8 litre capacity, there’s plenty of room to cook up family-sized stews, casseroles, soups, bakes, roasts and more!
- Made from hard-wearing cast iron for outstanding durability and superior heat retention
- Enamel coating stops food and odours from sticking for easy cleaning
- Two large handles make lifting the dish easy – perfect for transporting to the table or in and out of the oven
- Dimpled lid helps condensation drip back into food, retaining moisture for extra flavoursome results
- With its cream colour and sleek hexagonal handle, this is a modern take on a classic kitchen item
- Oven safe up to 250°C, this dish can be used with any heat source – including gas and induction hobs. Hand wash only.
- Dimensions: 24cm (Diameter) 30cm (Width inc. handles) Height: 12cm
- Free Extended 2 Year Warranty - Registration Required. – *Terms and Conditions apply
VonShef Cream 3.8L Cast Iron Casserole Dish
Whether you’re feeding the family or entertaining friends, the VonShef 3.8L cast Iron Casserole Dish can make serving up a hearty meal easier (and tastier!) than ever.
With this dish, the time-tested functionality of cast iron cookware is combined with our signature modern aesthetic to deliver a premium culinary appliance to suit any home. Perfect for stewing, slow cooking, searing and baking, this versatile and stylish dish will quickly become a kitchen essential.
Timeless and practical design
With its sleek cream colour and hexagonal stainless steel handle, this dish offers a modern take on a timeless kitchen classic. Thanks to a generous 4.7L capacity, it’s great for cooking up large batches of food for family and friends.
In a clever culinary touch, the inside of the lid is dimpled to encourage condensation to drip back into the food, regularly basting it for added succulence.
Made from cast iron
Crafted from hard-wearing cast iron for superior strength, conductivity and heat retention, this casserole dish lets you cook food gently and evenly, while keeping food warmer for longer when the heat is turned off.
Easy to clean
Owed to the enamel coating’s natural non-stick properties, you can sear and brown meats in the dish before adding stock without worrying about it sticking or burning. Better still, the casserole dish is stain and odour resistant too, making it a great choice for simmering stronger flavours and more colourful ingredients.
Oven safe to 250°C and suitable for all heat sources. Not suitable for deep or shallow frying.
Hand wash only
3-5 working days
Order before 1pm Mon-Fri
3-6 working days
Need More Delivery Details? Read our Delivery Info Page
If you change your mind, you can return your product to us within 30 days of it being dispatched, unused and in its original retail packaging.
If you wish to return an item you must contact us to receive an authorisation number. [email protected]