Cream 26cm Cast Iron Griddle Pan
- Strong, hard-wearing cast iron build offers long-lasting performance
- Inductive base offers excellent heat distribution and retention
- Enamel coating prevents food and odour sticking
- Ridges allow excess fat to be easily drained away via pouring spouts situated at either side
- Oven safe up to 250°C and suitable for all heat sources, including induction hobs. Hand wash only.
- Dimensions – L26 X W26 X H4cm.
VonShef Cream 26cm Cast Iron Griddle Pan
A fantastic choice for budding and seasoned chefs alike, the VonShef Cast Iron Griddle Pan makes cooking convenient.
With a xxcm² surface area and xcm depth, this griddle pan is ideal for cooking for one, or for the whole family. Hearty breakfasts, succulent fish, meat or veg – this versatile pan can cook a wide range of delicious food to perfection, leaving them with a distinctively delicious, streaky sear.
The ultra-tough cast iron body is built to last, and benefits from highly engineered induction technology, which allows heat to be retained effectively and spread evenly across the entire pan for excellent cooking results. Better still, the highly conductive base makes the pan suitable for use on induction hobs.
Easy to use
The griddle pan features an easy clean, non-stick coating, which offers a healthier way to cook, as little or no oil, butter or fat is required. Further making this griddle pan a healthy choice, the depth of the grill and wide ridges prevent food from coming into contact with released grease and fats.
If any excess fat begins to accumulate, pouring lips on both sides make it easy to drain away. For added convenience, an extra helper handle at the front of the pan makes lifting easier.
Oven safe to 250°C and suitable for use with all heat sources.
Dimensions: L26 X W26 X H4cm.
Hand wash only
FREE UK Mainland Delivery *Excludes highlands & islands
- Delivery can be expected in 3-5 Working Days
£2.99 Next Day Delivery (Order before 1pm) *Excludes UK highlands & islands
- Delivery can be expected next day if ordered Monday-Thursday