26cm Red Cast Iron Griddle Pan
- Ultra-tough 26cm diameter cast iron construction with induction technology for superior heat distribution and retention
- Healthier cooking - non-stick coating lets you cook with little or no oil, butter or fat. Pouring lips help to drain away excess fat
- Induction base - suitable for all types of hob including induction
- Ideal for left and right handed use, easy clean interior and exterior. Size: 26 x 26cm, Weight: 2.9kg.
- Free Extended 2 Year Warranty - Registration Required – *Terms and Conditions apply
fry, sear and brown to perfection with the VonShef Cast Iron Griddle Pan.
A fantastic choice for budding and seasoned chefs alike, the Griddle Pan makes cooking convenient.
Measuring in at 26cm in diameter and 4cm in depth, the Griddle Pan is ideal for cooking for one or cooking for the whole family. Big cooked breakfasts, fish, meat, veg - this versatile pan can tackle a wide range of ingredients.
Ultra-tough cast iron body is built to last and benefits from induction technology - which distributes heat evenly without spreading it to the handle. What’s more, the griddle pan also retains heat exceptionally well, allowing you to cook at lower temperatures and use less energy.
Easy to use
The Griddle Pan features an easy clean non-stick coating, which offers a healthier way to cook using little or no oil, butter or fat. Further making the Griddle Pan a healthy choice, the depth of the grill and wide ridges prevent food from coming into contact with grease and fats below.
Pouring lips on both sides make the pan ideal for both left and right handed users, and help to drain away any excess fat. Extra helper handle at the front of the pan aids lifting.
Suitable for use on gas, electric, ceramic and halogen hobs and BBQs.
Size: 26 x 26cm
If you change your mind, you can return your product to us within 30 days of it being dispatched, unused and in its original retail packaging.
If you wish to return an item you must contact us to receive an authorisation number. [email protected]