Hard Anodised 2 Piece Frying Pan Set
- Set comprises twin 20 and 28cm frying pans, perfect for taking care of all your everyday frying needs
- Ultra-tough 3mm hard anodised aluminium body is up to 3 times stronger and longer-lasting than stainless steel cookware
- Double layered non-stick interior allows you to cook healthily using little to no oil while minimising clean-up time as food is prevented from sticking
- Fully oven safe up to 260°C enabling seamless hob-to-oven cooking
- Highly conductive, fully brazed steel base enables use with all hob types, including induction
- Ergonomic steel handles offer comfortable secure grip and feature looped handles to for easy hanging storage.
- Free Extended 2 Year Warranty - Registration Required. – *Terms and Conditions apply
A quality pan set is a kitchen staple no home should be without, and this modern hard anodised pan set is the perfect candidate to meet all of your daily searing, frying and browning needs.
Constructed entirely from hard anodised aluminium and steel, these pans offer unrivalled durability and are fully oven safe for chefs who want to utilise the potential of hob-to-oven cooking.
The PFOA and PFOS-free non-stick ridged interiors allow you to fry using little to no oil for a healthier final result, while food is prevented from sticking for an easy clean up after every use.
Induction hob ready
The highly conductive steel bases makes these pans fully compatible with all hob types - so if you’ve opted for an energy-saving induction hob, this pan set will work perfectly in your kitchen.
The handles are moulded ergonomically to offer you a comfortable, secure grip. They also feature looped handles so you can easily hang the pans up when you’re finished cooking.
Full metal versatility
With an aluminium body and cast steel handles, these pans are fully oven safe up to 260°C. This is perfect for serious chefs who want to experiment with the potential of hob-to-oven cooking.
If you change your mind, you can return your product to us within 30 days of it being dispatched, unused and in its original retail packaging.
If you wish to return an item you must contact us to receive an authorisation number. [email protected]