28cm Hard Anodised Wok
- Ultra-tough 3mm hard anodised aluminium body is up to 3 times stronger and longer-lasting than stainless steel cookware
- Double layered non-stick interior allows you to cook healthily using little to no oil while minimising clean-up time
- Cast steel handles and lid are fully oven safe up to 220°C enabling seamless hob-to-oven cooking
- Highly conductive, fully brazed steel base enables use with all hob types, including induction
- Large 3.5 litre capacity is perfect for making family-sized portions. Dimensions: D28 X H8cm. Hand wash only.
- Free Extended 2 Year Warranty - Registration Required. – *Terms and Conditions apply
VonShef 28cm Hard Anodised Wok
Get creative with your favourite Asian-inspired dishes using this versatile non-stick wok from VonShef.
Made from 3mm gauge hard anodised aluminium and cast steel, the wok is a durable, high performance choice for any demanding kitchen environment.
Budding chefs will love the PFOA and PFOS-free non-stick interior, which is perfect for cooking healthier stir fries using little to no oil while reducing the time you spend washing up.
Induction hob ready
The highly conductive steel base makes this pan fully compatible with all hob types - so if you’ve opted for an energy-saving induction hob, you can fry away on high heat without any issues.
The pan’s 28cm diameter is only half the story – it’s 8cm deep too, giving you plenty of space to make family sized stir fries, noodle dishes, curries and more.
Full metal versatility
With cast steel handles and lid, this pan is fully oven safe up to 220°C. This is perfect for serious chefs who want to experiment with the potential of hob-to-oven cooking.
If you change your mind, you can return your product to us within 30 days of it being dispatched, unused and in its original retail packaging.
If you wish to return an item you must contact us to receive an authorisation number. [email protected]