2.5L Red Cast Iron Casserole Dish
- Make a style statement in your kitchen with this rustic cast iron cooking pot with red ombre finish
- Big enough for the whole family with a large 2.5L capacity – it’s ideal for cooking stews, soups, curries and more
- Made from strong cast iron with a naturally non-stick interior and exterior enamel coating
- Stain and odour resistant for easy clean up
- Suitable for all types of heat sources such as ovens and ceramic, halogen, gas and electric hobs
- Free Extended 2 Year Warranty - Registration Required – *Terms and Conditions apply
Cook up delicious dishes with the rustic VonShef Cast Iron Casserole Dish. Versatile and practical, this dish is perfect for stewing, slow cooking, searing and roasting.
Suitable for all types of heat sources – including ceramic, halogen, gas and electric hobs, as well as ovens.
From hearty stews, flavoursome curries to spicy jambalayas, with its generous 2.5L capacity – it’s easy to cook up big dishes.
Ideal for family cooking or entertaining, with its stylish red ombre enamel coating, the dish can easily switch from cookware to serveware.
As well as a stylish red finish, the casserole pot benefits from a naturally non-stick cream enamel interior. Stain and odour resistant, the dish is long-lasting and easy to clean.
Made from durable cast iron, the casserole dish efficiently conducts and retains heat – for delicious results. Perfect for slow cooking, the pot allows you to cook food gently – without losing moisture – and keeps food warmer for longer.
The dish comes with a matching lid as well as ergonomically designed handles for comfortable use.
Pot Size: 20cm
- Free Standard Delivery on all UK mainland orders - UK standard delivery takes 3-5 working days to deliver from dispatch.
- £1.99 UK Next Day Delivery (Mon-Fri) - Next Day Delivery is available on orders placed before 3pm.
If you’re in any way unhappy with your product you can return it to us within 30 days of your product being dispatched.
If you want to return an item or if your product is faulty, you just need to contact us via email; [email protected]