Seasoned Cast Iron Skillet Pan
- Traditional cast iron construction, 9.84” (25cm)
- Pre-seasoned with natural oils
- Rapid and efficient cooking
- Suitable for use on induction, ceramic, electric and gas heat sources
- Free Extended 2 Year Warranty - Registration Required – *Terms and Conditions apply
If you’ve never experienced the benefits of cooking with traditional pre-seasoned cast iron, now’s the time! Cast iron has been the cooking material of choice for hundreds of years because it retains and releases heat evenly for great results every time.
This classic round skillet or frying pan is suitable for all types of hob surface, including gas, electric, ceramic/halogen and induction, as well as in the oven. If you’re heading outside, you can also use it on the campfire or barbecue.
Made from pre-seasoned cast iron, the VonShef skillet pan is non-stick. The seasoning process involves baking vegetable oil on to the surface at a high temperature, creating a naturally non-stick surface, without the need for a chemical coating.
This specialist heat treatment allows the oil to penetrate into the pores of the iron, imbuing it with easy-release properties without the health worries associated with some chemical coatings. You can easily keep the pan’s non-stick properties by rubbing in a little fresh oil after washing in soap and water.
Cooking with a VonShef skillet allows you to combine a number of cooking methods. You can sear, fry, sauté, grill, roast and bake – or perform a combination of cooking techniques such as browning off before popping into the oven to finish.
Ideal for cooking chicken, eggs, meat and vegetables and easy to maintain for years of use.
- Free Standard Delivery on all UK mainland orders - UK standard delivery takes 3-5 working days to deliver from dispatch.
- £1.99 UK Next Day Delivery (Mon-Fri) - Next Day Delivery is available on orders placed before 3pm.
If you’re in any way unhappy with your product you can return it to us within 30 days of your product being dispatched.
If you want to return an item or if your product is faulty, you just need to contact us via email; [email protected]