Cast Iron Pizza & Baking Stone
- Bake bread, pizza, scones, the traditional way. Great for home and professional bakers alike
- Strong cast iron construction with excellent heat reduction and retention properties. Cooks food evenly and thoroughly, retaining moisture and flavour
- Non-stick coating stops food from sticking and makes cleaning easy
- Suitable for oven use only
- Free Extended 2 Year Warranty - Registration Required. *Terms and Conditions apply
Give bakes the professional touch with the VonShef Cast Iron Pizza, Bread, Scones Stone - a fun way to recreate brick oven style baking in the modern kitchen.
Create bread, pizza, scones, and more, this multifunctional stone will fast become one of the most loved - and most used – pieces in your bakeware collection.
Durable Cast Iron
The stone cooks food thoroughly without losing flavour or moisture. It also boasts superior heat reduction and retention properties, eliminating hot spots to cook food evenly and keep food warmer for longer. This makes the stone perfect for use as a serving plate too.
Easy to use
Non-stick coating cooks food without sticking, for the perfect base every time. Cleaning is also a breeze – simply wipe the stone with oil and cover with a paper tissue to prevent rusting.
Integrated handle offers easy lifting and handling, and can be used to hang the stone for convenient storage when it’s not in use.
Suitable for oven use only.
Size: 27cm diameter
FREE UK Mainland Delivery *Excludes highlands & islands
- Delivery can be expected in 3-5 Working Days
£2.99 Next Day Delivery (Order before 1pm) *Excludes UK highlands & islands
- Delivery can be expected next day if ordered Monday-Thursday
Read Full Delivery Details here
If you change your mind, you can return your product to us within 30 days of it being dispatched, unused and in its original retail packaging.
If you wish to return an item you must contact us to receive an authorisation number. [email protected]
Extended Christmas Returns Period
Items dispatched between 1st November, 2019 to 31st December, 2019 inclusive may be returned at any time before midnight on 31 January, 2020.