Cast Iron Cooking Dish
- Enamelled Cast Iron red coloured body
- Excellent heat retention and distribution properties.
- A cooking necessitiy for every kitchen
- Perfect for cooking at high and low temperatures
- Suitable for conventional ovens. Not dishwasher safe. Handwash only
- Length 39cm x Outer Width 24cm x Height 6.5cm x Inner Width 22.4cm
- Free Extended 2 Year Warranty - Registration Required – *Terms and Conditions apply
Treat yourself to cookware that looks great on the table, too, with this colourful cast iron dish.
Every chef needs a solid baking or roasting dish and this VonShef Cast Iron Dish is the perfect choice.
A great dish for lasagne, pasta bake, meat, chicken and rice dishes, it’s robust enough to use for everyday cooking but stylish enough to serve at the table on a special occasion or festive gathering.
The dish is made out of cast iron with a contrasting enamel interior. It has impressive heat retention properties, making it perfect for dishes that need slow cooking with even heat distribution - a real winner for casseroles and stews. You can usually cook on lower temperatures and it’s a good size for family meals, including chicken, roasts and fish.
Because it’s made from cast iron, it’s versatile enough to use with any heat source. How about serving up a creamy dauphinoise potato bake, a classic lamb hot pot or tender roasted vegetables?
FREE UK Mainland Delivery *Excludes highlands & islands
- Delivery can be expected in 3-5 Working Days
£2.99 Next Day Delivery (Order before 1pm) *Excludes UK highlands & islands
- Delivery can be expected next day if ordered Monday-Thursday
Read Full Delivery Details here
If you change your mind, you can return your product to us within 30 days of it being dispatched, unused and in its original retail packaging.
If you wish to return an item you must contact us to receive an authorisation number. [email protected]
Extended Christmas Returns Period
Items dispatched between 1st November, 2019 to 31st December, 2019 inclusive may be returned at any time before midnight on 31 January, 2020.