Black & Copper Milk Frother
- Finish your coffees, milkshakes & frappes with frothy milk made the easy way… with the one-touch VonShef Electric Milk Frother
- Use with or without heat. The heat function warms your milk to approx. 65°C in approx. 2 minutes
- Double-walled stainless steel body is strong and insulated, while the non-stick interior makes for easy-cleaning
- Cordless 360° rotation allows you to remove the detachable vessel or easy pouring
- For added safety, automatic shut-off will activate when optimum heat or froth levels are achieved.
- Free Extended 2 Year Warranty -Registration Required – *Terms and Conditions apply
This specialist appliance is the perfect addition to your barista’s pro collection, heating milk to 65°C in a matter of seconds and delivering a thick and foamy finish to your favourite café-style beverage.
The stylish copper finish and intuitive design make it a joy to use. The frother sits on a handy 360° swivel base and looks the part on any kitchen worktop. Its high quality double-wall housing keeps milk warm, while the non-stick coating inside makes it easy to use and takes minutes to clean.
Easy To Use
Powered by a 550W motor, this milk frother will whip up hot or cold milk foam in two minutes. Simply fill your frother with the amount of milk required, attach your frothing and heating paddles – depending on your desired function – and press the button.
The automatic stop will kick in once the cycle is complete.
Ideal for other hot drinks such as hot chocolate and malted milk.
Max. warming capacity: 300ml
Max. frothing capacity: 190ml
- Free Standard Delivery on all UK mainland orders - UK standard delivery takes 3-5 working days to deliver from dispatch.
- £1.99 UK Next Day Delivery (Mon-Fri) - Next Day Delivery is available on orders placed before 3pm.
If you’re in any way unhappy with your product you can return it to us within 30 days of your product being dispatched.
If you want to return an item or if your product is faulty, you just need to contact us via email; [email protected]