Mini Food Chopper 400W
- This 400W mini-food chopper lets you mix, blend, mince, chop and purée ingredients at the touch of a button
- Mince cuts of meat, dice onions, grind pesto and so much more within a matter of seconds
- Choose from 2 speeds to get the results you want; the slower setting is best for roughly chopping and dicing ingredients, while the faster setting is perfect for pureeing and blending
- 4 sharp, bi-level stainless steel blades easily blitz through ingredients and offer long-lasting performance
- Non-slip silicone coaster [CF1] offers added stability while chopping
- Built-in thermal protection prevents the motor overheating
- Dimensions: D18cm x H25cm. Weight: 2.2kg. Hand wash only
- Free Extended 2 Year Warranty - Registration Required – *Terms and Conditions apply
Change the way you prepare food forever with this powerful and versatile mini-chopper from VonShef.
With simple one-touch operation and 2 speed settings to choose from, you can chop, dice, blend and puree your way to delicious food in a matter of seconds.
Easy to use
Place your ingredients in the bowl, attach the main chopping unit, and then press one of the two speed buttons to instantly activate the motor. Simply hold down the button until your ingredients have achieved the consistency you need.
This chopper offers you two blade speeds to work with, so you can get the results you want. For roughly chopping and dicing ingredients, stick to Speed 1, but for blending and pureeing, you’ll need the higher intensity of Speed 2.
1.2L glass bowl
Made from thick, durable glass, the 1.2L glass bowl can be detached to serve freshly blended ingredients straight to the table – ideal if you’ve made a batch of guacamole, salsa or houmous!
The non-slip silicone coaster [CF1] ensures the unit stays sturdy while chopping, while the built-in thermal protection makes sure the motor is turned off automatically if overheating occurs.
Dimensions – 18cm X 25cm (Diameter X Height)
If you change your mind, you can return your product to us within 30 days of it being dispatched, unused and in its original retail packaging.
If you wish to return an item you must contact us to receive an authorisation number. [email protected]