Aluminium Stock Pot
- Cook up delicious dishes for the whole family with this large Pot from VonShef
- Ideal for one pot meals like stews, curries, casseroles and more
- Generous 3.8L capacity with non-stick interior for easy cooking and clean up
- Constructed from 3.5mm aluminium for long-lasting performance
- Comes with tempered glass lid with cut-out steam vent for efficient cooking
- Ergonomically designed cool-touch handles for easy lifting and handling around the kitchen
- Use on gas, electric, halogen, ceramic and induction hobs
- Free Extended 2 Year Warranty -Registration Required – *Terms and Conditions apply
VonShef Aluminium Pot
Hearty homemade cooking just got easier thanks to the VonShef Aluminium Pot. Made with traditional one-pot meals in mind, its generous 3.8L capacity is large enough to cater for mid-week family mealtimes and larger entertaining alike.
Jambalaya, chilli, soup, stew, tagine, casserole, pasta bake – with so many options to choose from, this pot will quickly become your go-to pan for all kinds of meals and recipes.
Made from 3.5mm aluminium – the VonShef dish offers a modern update on the classic pot. Benefiting from a non-stick interior and heat resistant external black coating, the pot is extremely easy to clean.
Lightweight, the pot comes with a tempered glass lid with a cut-out steam vent, preventing contents from boiling over when cooking.
You’ll find convenient handles on either side of the pot, as well as on top of the glass lid. Each one is cast steel with a cool-touch silicone coating for your safety.
Ideal for use on all hobs – including induction.
Not suitable for oven use.
Pot Size: 24cm
- Free Standard Delivery on all UK mainland orders - UK standard delivery takes 3-5 working days to deliver from dispatch.
- £1.99 UK Next Day Delivery (Mon-Fri) - Next Day Delivery is available on orders placed before 3pm.
If you’re in any way unhappy with your product you can return it to us within 30 days of your product being dispatched.
If you want to return an item or if your product is faulty, you just need to contact us via email; [email protected]