5 Piece Gadget Set
- Fully equip your kitchen with this set of five essential culinary gadgets, including pizza cutter, can opener, garlic press, spatula and Y-peeler
- Made from stainless steel and silicone, this set is built for everyday use
- Classic black colour suits a wide range of modern kitchen styles
- Each handle is made from silicone to offer you a strong, comfortable grip
- Hanging loops built into the gadgets’ handles make it easy to store them accessibly on a hanging rack.
- Free Extended 2 Year Warranty - Registration Required – *Terms and Conditions apply
This premium 5 piece gadget set makes sure you’re fully equipped to take on the most common culinary demands, from peeling potatoes to opening cans and more.
This set offers you five gadgets your kitchen simply can’t do without, including a pizza cutter, can opener, garlic press, spatula and Y-peeler.
Constructed entirely from hardwearing stainless steel with silicone handles, these gadgets are built to stand the test of time.
Hang or hide
Whether you want to hide your gadgets in the drawer or hang them high on the rack, hanging loops built into the handle make the choice yours.
Whether you’re peeling, prying or pressing, the silicone handles ensure you have a strong, comfortable grip to make any task easy.
Each gadget has a black body with stainless steel details for a classic look to suit any modern kitchen.
FREE UK Mainland Delivery *Excludes highlands & islands
- Delivery can be expected in 3-5 Working Days
£2.99 Next Day Delivery (Order before 1pm) *Excludes UK highlands & islands
- Delivery can be expected next day if ordered Monday-Thursday
Read Full Delivery Details here
If you change your mind, you can return your product to us within 30 days of it being dispatched, unused and in its original retail packaging.
If you wish to return an item you must contact us to receive an authorisation number. [email protected]
Extended Christmas Returns Period
Items dispatched between 1st November, 2019 to 31st December, 2019 inclusive may be returned at any time before midnight on 31 January, 2020.