Mini Food Chopper 400W
- 2 speed settings allow you to mix, blend, mince, chop and purée ingredients at the touch of a button
- 4 sharp, bi-level stainless steel blades offer long-lasting performance
- Non-slip silicone coaster offers added stability
- Built-in thermal protection prevents the motor overheating
- Dimensions: D18cm x H25cm. Weight: 2.2kg. Hand wash only
Change the way you prepare food forever with this powerful and versatile mini-chopper from VonShef.
With simple one-touch operation and 2 speed settings to choose from, you can chop, dice, blend and puree your way to delicious food in a matter of seconds.
Easy to use
Place your ingredients in the bowl, attach the main chopping unit, and then press one of the two speed buttons to instantly activate the motor. Simply hold down the button until your ingredients have achieved the consistency you need.
This chopper offers you two blade speeds to work with, so you can get the results you want. For roughly chopping and dicing ingredients, stick to Speed 1, but for blending and pureeing, you’ll need the higher intensity of Speed 2.
1.2L glass bowl
Made from thick, durable glass, the 1.2L glass bowl can be detached to serve freshly blended ingredients straight to the table – ideal if you’ve made a batch of guacamole, salsa or houmous!
The non-slip silicone coaster [CF1] ensures the unit stays sturdy while chopping, while the built-in thermal protection makes sure the motor is turned off automatically if overheating occurs.
Dimensions – 18cm X 25cm (Diameter X Height)
FREE UK Mainland Delivery *Excludes highlands & islands
- Delivery can be expected in 3-5 Working Days
£2.99 Next Day Delivery (Order before 1pm) *Excludes UK highlands & islands
- Delivery can be expected next day if ordered Monday-Thursday
Read Full Delivery Details here
If you change your mind, you can return your product to us within 30 days of it being dispatched, unused and in its original retail packaging.
If you wish to return an item you must contact us to receive an authorisation number. [email protected]