28cm Hard Anodised Saute Pan
- Ultra-tough 3mm hard anodised aluminium body with double layered non-stick interior
- Cast steel handles and lid are fully oven safe up to 220°C
- Highly conductive, fully brazed steel base enables use with all hob types, including induction
- Large 3.5 litre capacity. Dimensions: D28 X H6cm. Hand wash only.
VonShef 28cm Hard Anodised Sauté Pan
If you had to pick just one pan for your kitchen, this versatile non-stick sauté pan from VonShef is a serious contender.
This hard anodised sauté pan offers a premium cooking experience, as the sturdy 3mm gauge allows for a gradual, consistently distributed heat build-up, eliminating hot spots and creating an even cooking temperature for perfectly sautéed delights.
Budding chefs will love the PFOA and PFOS-free non-stick interior, which is perfect for cooking healthier meals using little to no oil while reducing the time you spend washing up.
Induction hob ready
The highly conductive steel base makes this pan fully compatible with all hob types - so if you’ve opted for an energy-saving induction hob, you can sauté away on high heat without any issues.
The pan’s 28cm diameter is only half the story – it’s 6cm deep too, giving you plenty of space to make stews and pasta sauces in addition to sautéing and shallow frying.
Full metal versatility
With cast steel handles and lid, this pan is fully oven safe up to 220°C. This is perfect for serious chefs who want to experiment with the potential of hob-to-oven cooking.
Dimensions: 28cm X 6cm (Diameter X Height)
FREE UK Mainland Delivery *Excludes highlands & islands
- Delivery can be expected in 3-5 Working Days
£2.99 Next Day Delivery (Order before 1pm) *Excludes UK highlands & islands
- Delivery can be expected next day if ordered Monday-Thursday