28cm Hard Anodised Griddle Pan
- Ultra-tough 3mm hard anodised aluminium body with double layered non-stick interior
- Ridge cooking surface helps fat to drain away from food
- Fully oven safe up to 220°C
- Highly conductive, fully brazed steel base enables use with all hob types, including induction
- Dimensions: L28 X D28 X H4cm. Hand wash only.
VonShef 28cm Hard Anodised Griddle Pan
If you’re looking to start cooking healthy grilled meat, fish and vegetables finished with an appealing streaky sear, this griddle pan is the perfect addition to your kitchen.
Its sturdy 3mm anodised aluminium gauge allows for heat to gradually build up in a consistent manner across the ridged cooking surface, grilling ingredients evenly to get perfectly charred results, every time.
Budding chefs will love the PFOA and PFOS-free non-stick ridged interior, which is perfect for grilling healthier meals as little to no oil is required while ridges help to drain fat away from ingredients. Even better, there’ll be no burnt on residue left behind so washing up is always easy.
Induction hob ready
The highly conductive steel base makes this pan fully compatible with all hob types - so if you’ve opted for an energy-saving induction hob, you can grill on high heat with consistently delicious results.
With a 28 X 28cm cooking surface, there’s plenty of room to grill up healthy, low fat meats, fish and vegetable dishes for the whole family.
Full metal versatility
Built entirely from cast steel and hard anodised aluminium, this pan is fully oven safe up to 220°C. This is perfect for serious chefs who want to experiment with the potential of hob-to-oven cooking.
Dimensions: 28cm X 28cm X 4cm (Length X Depth X Height)
FREE UK Mainland Delivery *Excludes highlands & islands
- Delivery can be expected in 3-5 Working Days
£2.99 Next Day Delivery (Order before 1pm) *Excludes UK highlands & islands
- Delivery can be expected next day if ordered Monday-Thursday