Grey Cast Iron Griddle Pan
- Ultra-tough 26cm diameter cast iron construction with induction technology for superior heat distribution and retention
- Healthier cooking - non-stick coating lets you cook with little or no oil, butter or fat. Pouring lips help to drain away excess fat
- Induction base - suitable for all types of hob including induction
- Ideal for left and right handed use, easy clean interior and exterior. Size: 26 x 26cm, Weight: 2.9kg.
- Free Extended 2 Year Warranty - Registration Required – *Terms and Conditions apply
Fry, sear and brown to perfection with the VonShef Cast Iron Griddle Pan. A fantastic choice for budding and seasoned chefs alike, the Griddle Pan makes cooking convenient.
Measuring in at 26cm in diameter and 4cm in depth, it is ideal for cooking for the whole family.
Ultra-tough cast iron body is built to last and benefits from induction technology - which distributes heat evenly without spreading it to the handle. What’s more, the griddle pan also retains heat exceptionally well, allowing you to cook at lower temperatures and use less energy.
Easy to use
Features an easy clean non-stick coating, which offers a healthier way to cook using little or no oil, butter or fat. Pouring lips on both sides make the pan ideal for both left and right handed users, and help to drain away any excess fat. Extra helper handle at the front of the pan aids lifting.
Suitable for use on gas, electric, ceramic and halogen hobs and BBQs.
Size: 26 x 26cm
- Free Standard Delivery on all UK mainland orders - UK standard delivery takes 3-5 working days to deliver from dispatch.
- £1.99 UK Next Day Delivery (Mon-Fri) - Next Day Delivery is available on orders placed before 3pm.
If you’re in any way unhappy with your product you can return it to us within 30 days of your product being dispatched.
If you want to return an item or if your product is faulty, you just need to contact us via email; [email protected]