2.1L Ice Cube Maker
- Make up to 72g of ice every 10 minutes thanks to the large 2.1-litre reservoir
- Compact design ensures the product looks good on any kitchen countertop
- Choose small or large ice cube size settings to suit your preference
- View the whole process through the large transparent full-view window. Easy to use control panel with full ice & water shortage indicators
- Dimensions: 37.6H x 31.5W x 44Dcm
- Free Extended 2 Year Warranty -Registration Required – *Terms and Conditions apply
More of us are using ice all year round – whether as an essential element in the perfect gin and tonic, to give our soft drinks a cool kick, or to fill an ice bucket ready for a bottle of fizz!
Making ice the traditional way – by filling trays and waiting for the cubes to freeze – is becoming impractical because there’s never enough to meet demand, and often it takes too long to freeze. You can buy bags of ice from the supermarket but if you’re having a party, it’s hard to find room to keep the amount you need in the freezer. The solution? The VonShef 2.1L Ice Cube Maker.
An electric ice cube maker is the perfect solution for high-volume ice requirements. Just position it on the counter – or in the utility room – plug it in, fill the tank with water, switch it on and leave it alone! The 2.1 litre machine will produce all the ice you need, so you’ll never find yourself short of cubes when you need them.
Ideal if you’re planning a barbecue or hosting a Christmas party, you’ll have plenty of ice on tap for mixing cocktails, chilling wine or adding to coke and lemonade. Because you’ll have ice at the ready, you should also have less need to chill some of your drinks down, releasing more fridge space for food.
FREE UK Mainland Delivery *Excludes highlands & islands
- Delivery can be expected in 3-5 Working Days
£2.99 Next Day Delivery (Order before 1pm) *Excludes UK highlands & islands
- Delivery can be expected next day if ordered Monday-Thursday
Read Full Delivery Details here
If you change your mind, you can return your product to us within 30 days of it being dispatched, unused and in its original retail packaging.
If you wish to return an item you must contact us to receive an authorisation number. [email protected]
Extended Christmas Returns Period
Items dispatched between 1st November, 2019 to 31st December, 2019 inclusive may be returned at any time before midnight on 31 January, 2020.