18L Cooler Backpack
- Ideal for picnics, beach trips, festivals, camping and more, this 18L capacity cooler backpack lets you take a family size feast on the go
- Made from lightweight but robust 600D polyester
- Wipes clean easily with a damp cloth
- Two comfortable padded shoulder straps
- Zipped front pocket
- Exclusive VonShef design
- Dimensions: L27cm x H38cm x W18cm. Weight: 550g
Combining high-quality materials with practical design, this insulated cooler backpack is essential for all kinds of outdoor outings, from picnics on the beach to drinks around the campfire. Able to maintain the temperature of stored food and drink for up to 4 hours, your family-sized feast will stay fresh and delicious for when you’re ready to tuck in.
Lightweight & hardwearing
Constructed from lightweight 600D polyester with two padded shoulder straps, carrying your family-sized feast is a strain-free affair. Better still, the polyester is hardwearing and wipes clean easily, so you can take this backpack on your outdoor adventures without worrying about it falling into disrepair.
Great gift idea
If you know someone who loves spending time in the great outdoors, this backpack makes a perfect gift for any occasion. Supplied in elegant VonShef gift packaging to make a lasting first impression.
Dimensions – : L27cm x H38cm x W18cm (Length X Height X Depth)
Weight – 550g
FREE UK Mainland Delivery *Excludes highlands & islands
- Delivery can be expected in 3-5 Working Days
£1.99 Next Day Delivery (Order before 1pm) *Excludes UK highlands & islands
- Delivery can be expected next day if ordered Monday-Thursday
Read Full Delivery Details here
If you change your mind, you can return your product to us within 30 days of it being dispatched, unused and in its original retail packaging.
If you wish to return an item you must contact us to receive an authorisation number. [email protected]
Extended Christmas Returns Period
Items dispatched between 1st November, 2019 to 31st December, 2019 inclusive may be returned at any time before midnight on 31 January, 2020.