1000W Food Processor
- Chop, blend, mix, purée, grate, shred and knead dough
- Process big batches of food at once with a 3.5L capacity bowl and 1.8L blender jar
- Built-in accessories drawer keeps your attachments close to hand and out of the way when not in use
- Features two speed settings and a pulse function
- Dimensions: H42 X W25 X D22cm
- Free 2 year warranty when you register your product for added peace of mind. *Terms and conditions apply*
One clever tool. Eight accessories.
Save hours of food preparation with a machine to effortlessly chop, grate, slice and mix ingredients. Its robust stainless steel blades and durable plastic attachments can tackle all of your food preparation requirements at the touch of a button. The extra-large food chute makes it easy to process large chunks and large quantities of ingredients at once.
- Chopping Attachment
- Shredding Blade
- Mixing Spatula
- Dough Attachment
- Medium Slicing Blade
- Fine Slicing Blade
- Medium Grating Blade
- Fine Grating Blade
Featuring two speed settings and a pulse function for intermittent bursts, you can achieve the perfect consistency every time. All steel attachments and blades are dishwasher safe for convenience.
The discreet drawer in the base of the machine will house all your blades for safe, convenient storage and keep everything neat and organised.
Dimensions: H42 X W25 X D22cm
FREE UK Mainland Delivery *Excludes highlands & islands
- Delivery can be expected in 3-5 Working Days
£2.99 Next Day Delivery (Order before 1pm) *Excludes UK highlands & islands
- Delivery can be expected next day if ordered Monday-Thursday
Read Full Delivery Details here
If you change your mind, you can return your product to us within 30 days of it being dispatched, unused and in its original retail packaging.
If you wish to return an item you must contact us to receive an authorisation number. [email protected]
Extended Christmas Returns Period
Items dispatched between 1st November, 2019 to 31st December, 2019 inclusive may be returned at any time before midnight on 31 January, 2020.