EXTENDED RETURNS PERIOD
In light of COVID-19 we have extended our returns period.
Items ordered between 1st March 2020 and 30th April 2020 can now be returned until 31st May 2020.
How do I arrange a return?
If you change your mind, you can return your product to us within 30 days of it being dispatched, unused and in its original retail packaging.
If you wish to return an item you must contact us to receive an authorisation number.
You can contact us by email to arrange a return, [email protected]
Will I have to pay to return an item?
Yes you will be responsible for paying for return your item(s) unless the goods are faulty.
For unwanted items return charges are;
- £3.99 - for a label to drop off at a Hermes parcel shop
- £6.99 - for home collections
- For larger items such as furniture prices vary depending on the courier that will be collecting the goods from your home, item weight(s) and dimensions.
How long do I have to return an item?
You must return the item(s) within 30 days (from the date of dispatch of the product to you)
Can I receive a refund for my return?
We can only offer a refund if the item is unused and is returned in its original packaging with the seal and labels intact
What if the item is damaged or faulty?
All items receive a 12 month guarantee, if your item is faulty and it is not related to misuse we will repair or replace the damaged item and cover the courier costs associated to sending the item back
How long will it take to receive a refund?
- We will refund you within 30 days of receiving the returned item
- Please ensure you include your 7 digit returns reference number so we can promptly process your refund